Friday, March 2, 2012

Food for thought


Right now I'm wearing hot pink pajamas
and eating chips and guacamole.
It's 10:30 in the morning.
I gross myself out a little bit.

Apparently there are some new studies out
that suggest bananas make you fat
and orange juice can kill you.
It is for this reason I don't watch the news.

I had a LOT of ironing to do yesterday.
I decided to spice it up a bit with a scary Netflix movie.
I used to love a good scare as a teenager.
Not so much anymore.
I didn't even make it 20 minutes in.

Why is it considered bragging
when people talk about their children's accomplishments?
That would suggest that we don't view children as individuals
only as mere extensions of their parents.

I own 20 shades of the same color nail polish.
How does this happen?
b o r i n g



1 comment:

Emily said...

We love you Jod.

Syd & Emily